- High power density and compact length
- Designed and proven reliability for 150,000 miles
- Optimized voltage control for improved battery life
- Low noise under operating condition
- Higher power to weight ratio in each category - RC21, RC28 and RC35
- Improved heat dissipation by dual internal cooling fans
- Enclosed slip rings
- High corrosion resistance E-coated rectifier & stator
- Flexible stator winding configuration to meet the customer power requirements.
- High slot fill factor
- Optimized electrical grade of lamination
- Optimized copper and iron area
- Efficient airflow and NVH performance
- Ultrasonic welding for extended durability
- Thin core lamination for low eddy current loss
- Reduced basket height for lower inductance and I2R losses.
Alternator Motor Portfolio
* Technical Specification are subject to change.
QCFI - 09th POKA YOKE Competition winners - 08th Feb'20
Sona Comstar was a principal sponsor for the 59th ACMA Annual session and also displayed its new product range (Hybrid Motor, Traction Motor & Differential assembly).
Ford World Excellence Award - 2019