- Enhanced durability to 150k, 250k and 350k starts
- Fully sealed protection. & enhanced corrosion resistance up to 960 hrs
- Increased cold cranking capability
- High reliability: vibration and environmental resistance to OEM specs
- Pre-engaged reduction drive & high power to weight ratio
- High output from a compact and light weight design.
- Modular mountings based on customer mountings.
- Optimized magnetics using pole shunts.
- Hex chrome free plating which can withstand up to 240 hrs of salt spray.
- Sealed nose-less starter for off-road applications.
- Options of CW and CCW rotation in all designs.
- Use of lead-free brushes.
- High thermal resistance optimized using Thermal FEA.
- Bounce free solenoids eliminating the possibilities of contact welding.
- Ice break feature on solenoid terminals for severe cold staring abilities.
- Anti-cross thread feature on all solenoid terminals.
- Use of special greases for a wide temperature range (-40 °C to + 150 °C)
Starter Motor Portfolio
* Technical Specification are subject to change.
QCFI - 09th POKA YOKE Competition winners - 08th Feb'20
Sona Comstar was a principal sponsor for the 59th ACMA Annual session and also displayed its new product range (Hybrid Motor, Traction Motor & Differential assembly).
Ford World Excellence Award - 2019